Subject: [IGSMAIL-3581]: SRJV (Sarajevo) delayed GPS data available
From: "K. Herzberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:57:55 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      06 Nov 08:58:17 PST 2001      Message Number 3581
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger

The delayed data from the site SRJV (Sarajevo)
  days 217 - 257
  days 264 - 284
are now available at the BKG.
  ftp://igs.ifag.de/EUREF/obs/2001/ <day>
or
  ftp://igs.ifag.de/gpsdata/SRJV

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
                          / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     ++++
++++++                   URL: http://www.ifag.de/            ++++++
++++++++                      http://igs.ifag.de/          ++++++++