Subject: [IGSMAIL-358] DRAO & ALBH/ Problems and hardware changes at Canadian sites
From: Herb Dragert
Date: 28 OCT 1993 15:49:46

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       28-OCT-1993 15:49:46       Message Number 358
***********************************************************************

From: Herb Dragert
Subject: DRAO & ALBH/ Problems and hardware changes at Canadian sites
_____________________________________________________________________

Please be advised that there were power problems at DRAO. Apparently a fuse
blew on the AC input to the Rogue receiver at 01:26 UT on Oct. 26. This was
not repaired until 21:40 UT resulting in an outage in tracking of about 20
hours at this site. 

Furthermore, a change in GPS receivers was carried out at ALBH on Oct. 25.
The Mini-Rogue (SNR-8c) was replaced by a Turbo-Rogue (SNR-8100; ID#119) at
22:00 UT. The data file for Oct. 25 (DAY 298) has data from both receivers
seperated by about a 30 min gap after 21:30. The antenna (a Dorne
Margolin B antenna) was not changed. All data from ALBH will be from this
Turbo-Rogue until further notice.

If more details are required please contact Herb Dragert at
[email-masked] or phone (604) 363-6447.

H. Dragert
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada