Subject: [IGSMAIL-3549]: CAGL Frequency standard
From: Del Rosso Domenico <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], GeoDAF Manager <[email-masked]>, Igsmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:08:53 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Sep 03:10:20 PDT 2001      Message Number 3549
******************************************************************************

Author: Domenico Del Rosso
Subject: CAGL Frequency Standard

Dear colleagues,

Due to a malfunction of the GPS receiver with the External Frequency
Standard, this is to inform you that from Doy 250 ( 07 sept 2001) CAGL
(Italy) Station is running with the Internal Clock.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Best regards
Domenico Del Rosso

Domenico Del Rosso                 e-Mail [email-masked]
Telespazio S.p.A.                       Tel. +39-0835-377-203
Centro Spaziale di Matera           Fax +39-0835-334951
C.P. Aperta
75100 Matera - Italy