Subject: [IGSMAIL-3548]: CODE weekly SINEX files resubmitted
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Noll Carey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:06:07 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      27 Sep 11:09:20 PDT 2001      Message Number 3548
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

Dear colleagues,

This is just to let you know that we resubmitted the CODE weekly SINEX
files for the weeks 1130 and 1131. Considering the originally submitted
files, it was unfortunately not possible to retrieve a completely free
solution. The new files should now contain an adequate a priori weight
matrix, which is supported by in-house tests carried out to, e.g.,
recover geocenter coordinates taking our SINEX data as basis.

Thanks to Remi Ferland for drawing our attention to this problem.

Please note that the resubmitted weekly ERP files for these two weeks
changed as well. The new files should contain correctly integrated
UT1-UTC values, or values which are fully consistent with our LOD
estimates.

Best regards,

The CODE AC Team