Subject: [IGSMAIL-3526]: IGS Ottawa Workshop/Further Clarifications
From: Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGSMailbox)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:09:52 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 Sep 09:09:58 PDT 2001      Message Number 3526
******************************************************************************

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

			    ACCOMMODATIONS 
		        FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS
                         
                         2001  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                         October 15-18, 2001

                           Ottawa,  Canada

    **********************************************************************
    IGS 2001 Workshop Web Site: www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop
    **********************************************************************

It has been again brought to my attention that it is difficult to make 
reservations for the IGS rooms at the Courtyard.  The hotel has advise that
to avoid any further complications, reservations for the remaining IGS rooms
should be made directly via the booking manager (see below). The IGS booking
code should now be okay but just to be safe you should make reservations 
using "IGS - Natural Resources".

The reservation deadline for the remaining rooms for the IGS block has been
extended to September 30th.

Once again I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing.  Please
do not hesitate to contact me if you require assistance obtaining 
accommodations in Ottawa for the IGS Workshop.

Pierre Tetreault
e-mail: [email-masked]
tel: 1-613-992-2218
fax: 1-613-995-3215

                   ******************************
                       Courtyard Marriott 
                    Ottawa, 350 Dalhousie St.
                   ******************************

            $145 Cdn per night plus applicable taxes and
            parking. A limited block of rooms have been
            reserved for October 14 to 18 inclusive, and
            must be booked by September 30, 2001.

            For reservations please contact Melanie Lalonde, booking 
	    manager, at 1-613-241-1000 Ext. 505, 9-5 EST Monday-Friday or
	    by Fax at 1-613-241-4804.

--

Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]