Subject: [IGSMAIL-3515]: KOUR day 252 resubmitted
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:45:15 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Sep 04:46:05 PDT 2001      Message Number 3515
******************************************************************************

Author:  Nacho Romero

Dear colleagues,

Please be advised that the complete data file for day 252 of our station KOUR
has been resubmitted.  The original submission earlier today was incomplete.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Nacho Romero

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Nacho Romero                             [email-masked]
Aerospace Engineer, PhD.                 http://www.gmv.es/
GMV at ESA/ESOC/Navigation Research Office         http://www.esa.int/
IGS Team at ESOC                         http://nng.esoc.esa.de/
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc