Subject: [IGSMAIL-350] Herstmonceux break in tracking
From: A. Sinclair
Date: 7 OCT 1993 16:40:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        7-OCT-1993 16:40:59       Message Number 350
***********************************************************************

From: A. Sinclair
Subj: Herstmonceux break in tracking
------------------------------------

Return-Path: <@starlink.astronomy.cambridge.ac.uk:[email-masked]>
Received: from arwen.unibe.ch by ubevx1.unibe.ch (MX V3.3 VAX) with SMTP; Thu,
          07 Oct 1993 09:47:53 MET
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 93 9:46 BST
From: [email-masked]
To: IGSMAIL <[email-masked]>
Subject: Herstmonceux break in tracking

There was a break in tracking of the ROGUE receiver at Herstmonceux
on day 275, for 13 hours, due to a power failure in the district
(caused by heavy rain !!). There were very short breaks on days 276
and 277, related to the same power failure problem.

Andrew Sinclair