Subject: [IGSMAIL-3492]: ENC - GNSS2002
From: "Per Knudsen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:27:26 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Aug 08:37:14 PDT 2001      Message Number 3492
******************************************************************************

Author: The Organising Committee

The European Navigation Conference - GNSS 2002

Dear Colleague,

The European Navigation Conference - GNSS 2002 will be the sixth conference
in the GNSS series held under the auspices of the European Group of
Institutes of Navigation (EUGIN) and the Nordic Institute of Navigation
(NNF). It will be held at SAS Falconer Center, Copenhagen, the capital of
Denmark, from 27-30 May 2002.

The annual GNSS conference has grown into a major international event
attracting contributions and participants from Europe, North America,
Canada, Australia and the Far East.

The technical programme is aimed at the full spectrum of civilian as well
as military users of all kinds of services which satellite navigation can
provide (no classified sessions). These include navigators (land, sea, air
and space), surveyors (land and maritime), farmers and recreational users.

It will also be of particular interest to providers, manufacturers,
research personnel, strategic planners or policy makers involved in GNSS
technology, including GALILEO, GPS, GLONASS, augmentation systems (SBAS),
integrated radionavigation systems, related technologies such as remote
sensing, mapping, GIS or new information and communication technologies
(e.g. Internet or wireless and UMTS telecommunications).

For more information, please see http://www.gnss2002.com for 1st
announcement, Call for Paper, etc.

Sincerely,
The Organising Committee and
The Nordic Institute of Navigation.

We apologize if you receive this info more than once.