Subject: [IGSMAIL-3491]: WES2 receiver and met package working
From: arthur_niell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:27:11 EDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Aug 08:27:14 PDT 2001      Message Number 3491
******************************************************************************

Author: Arthur Niell

WES2 is now back on the air fully.  The Ashtech Z-Surveyor receiver has
been referenced to the hydrogen maser since approximately 1600 UT on
August 24, 2001.  The meteorological data began at approximately
1900 UT August 27, 2001.

GPS data have been available since July 26, 2001, but there may have been
problems with the rinex files for some of this period.

New Gps receiver: Z-Surveyor # UZ1021   Replaces Turbo Rogue # T-271
New C-Ring Antenna  # 343 replaces C-ring Antenna  #398
New PC # CD0001042197  Replaces PC # CD0000525436

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Arthur Niell                       [email-masked]
MIT Haystack Observatory               1-781-981-5416 office
Westford, MA 01886                     1-978-692-4764 receptionist
                                       1-781-981-0590 FAX
----------------------------------------------------------------