Subject: [IGSMAIL-3490]: IRKT data delay
From: "Vjacheslav T. Zalutsky" <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail box <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:04:42 +0900

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      27 Aug 00:08:52 PDT 2001      Message Number 3490
******************************************************************************

Author: V.ZALUTSKY
Subject: IRKT data delay

Dear Colleagues:

Please be informed that as a result of our luck of co-ordination in the data
transfer procedure we delayed TR-8000 measurements for the DOYs 235-237.
All data are saved, not lost and will be accessible to community during
nearest day.

At the same time I have to notice that our data for the DOY 238 covers time
interval only from 0:00UT to 13:34 UT. This is a result of small receiver
malfunction. Unfortunately some time, very irregular, we are observing a
losing of initialization data (fixed coordinates) by receiver. In this
situation our receiver working in a CLOCK mode do not write observations
on a flashcard.

I apologize for these inconveniences,

Vjacheslav ZALUTSKY

*************************************************************************************
Dr.V.Zalutsky
Head of Time-Coordinates Measurements division,
Department of Metrology for Time and Space,
East-Siberian Research Institute for Physics-Technical 
and Radio-Technical  Measurements (ES RIPRM = VS NIIFTRI)

VS NIIFTRI       tel: +7-395-2-393-853 ,   +7-395-2-460-822 
57, Borodina Str.,              fax: +7-395-2-393-848                    
Irkutsk, 664056                 e-mail: [email-masked] 
RUSSIA                  [email-masked] 
**************************************************************************************

                        mailto:[email-masked]