Subject: [IGSMAIL-3484]: MAG0: Local radiomodem
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:37:18 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      22 Aug 15:37:22 PDT 2001      Message Number 3484
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov (RDAAC) and Mikhail Kogan (LDEO)

Site Name                : Seismic Station Magadan
Four Character ID        : MAG0
IERS DOMES Number        : 12354M001

LOCATION:       Magadan, east Siberia, Sea of Okhotsk margin, Russia
                NEDA: Northern Eurasia Deformation Array created and run by
                RUSEG: Russia/US Experiment on Geodynamics by GPS Technology. 
                NEDA operational control is provided by RDAAC: 
                Regional GPS Data Acquisition/Analysis Center, Moscow, Russia 

Currently, the radiomodem connection between the GPS receiver and computer 
at MAG0 is re-designed. The submission of data is not guaranteed until 
this work is finished by early September.

We are sorry for an inconvenience caused.

Regards,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Grigory M. Steblov                    
  RDAAC / Russian Academy of Sciences   E-mail   : [email-masked]
  6-3 Universitetskiy Prospekt          Telephone: +7-902-620-5009 
  Moscow 117333 RUSSIA                  Fax      : +7-095-335-1954
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                        _/
_/ Mikhail G. Kogan                                                       _/
_/ Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory    E-mail   : [email-masked] _/
_/ P.O. Box 1000 / 61, Route 9W        Telephone: +1-845-365-8882         _/
_/ Palisades, NY 10964 USA             Fax      : +1-845-365-8150         _/
_/                                                                        _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/