Subject: [IGSMAIL-3481]: Ottawa IGS Workshop / Poster Session
From: Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGSMailbox)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:17:48 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      20 Aug 11:17:50 PDT 2001      Message Number 3481
******************************************************************************

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

                     POSTER SESSION ANNOUNCEMENT
                         2001  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                         October 15-18, 2001

                           Ottawa,  Canada

The following announcement is to invite interested participants to the 
IGS Ottawa Workshop to present posters highlighting their IGS related 
activities.  The poster session will take place during the afternoon of 
Tuesday October 16th and may include, given sufficient time, short one or two
minute oral introductions.  Participants that intend to present posters
are asked to send an e-mail to [email-masked] including the poster title 
as well as the names and affiliation of presenters.

Agencies contributing to IGS as Operational, Data or Analysis Centres are 
especially encouraged participating and contributing to this session.

Pierre Tetreault
Natural Resources Canada
Geodetic Survey Division 
tel: 613-992-2218
e-mail: [email-masked]