Subject: [IGSMAIL-347] Sample-rate Changes at Kokee on Sept 30, 1993
From: U. Lindqwister
Date: 28 SEP 1993 08:43:22

IGS Electronic Mail       28-SEP-1993 08:43:22       Message Number 347
***********************************************************************

From: U. Lindqwister
Subj: Sample-rate Changes at Kokee on Sept 30, 1993
---------------------------------------------------

The sample-rate in the GPS Rogue SNR-8 receiver at Kokee will change
from 30 seconds to 1 second starting at 20:00 UT and last for 4 hours
until 24:00 midnight on September 30, 1993. After midnight on the 30th the
sample-rate will again be set back to 30 seconds at Kokee. The sample-rate
change have been requested to support a SAR airplane-based overflight test
at Hawaii. Sorry for any potential inconveniences.

- Ulf

=======================================================================
Ulf J. Lindqwister                 Telephone:   (818) 354 1734
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================