Subject: [IGSMAIL-346] Change in FAX Numbers
From: Carey E. Noll
Date: 27 SEP 1993 15:08:36

IGS Electronic Mail       27-SEP-1993 15:08:36       Message Number 346
***********************************************************************

From: Carey E. Noll
Subj: Change in FAX Numbers
---------------------------

    A majority of the fax numbers at GSFC will change on October 1,
1993.  Below is a list of old and new numbers for many of the Space
Geodesy Program contacts at GSFC. 

           Group/Name             Location   Old Number    New Number
--------------------------------  --------  ------------  ------------
Space Geodesy Program/GSFC        Bldg. 28  301-286-4943  301-286-1776
     (Code 920)        
Space Geodesy and Altimetry       Bldg. 28  301-286-4943  301-286-1776
      Project Office (Code 920.1)        
Laboratory for Terrestrial        Bldg. 22  301-286-9200  301-286-1757
      Physics (Code 920)        
Geodynamics Branch (Code 921)     Bldg. 22  301-286-1616  No change
Space Geodesy Branch (Code 926)   Bldg. 22  301-286-2562  301-286-1760
Earth Sciences Directorate        Bldg. 16  301-286-3884  301-286-1738
      Office (Code 900)        

Carey Noll, John Bosworth, John Degnan, Tom Clark, and others will use
the fax number 301-286-1776 after Oct. 1; Dave Smith and other 920
colleagues located in Bldg. 22 can be reached at the 301-286-1757
number.  Voice numbers are not affected at this time. 

A new issue of the Space Geodesy Personnel and Networking Directory
will be generated in the next few months to reflect these, and many
more, changes.