Subject: [IGSMAIL-3453]: ALBH clock change
From: Herb Dragert <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:54:09 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      02 Aug 11:51:53 PDT 2001      Message Number 3453
******************************************************************************

Author: Herb Dragert

**************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: ALBH
DOMES No.:      40129M003
MONUMENT No.    927000
LOCATION:       Albert Head Base, Victoria, B.C., Canada
                
ADVISORY:

Continuous, stable AC power has been restored at the site and the AOA
BenchMark receiver was switched from internal clock steering back onto the
external passive MASER clock at 17:24UT today, Aug. 2, 2001 (Day 214). This
switch resulted in a brief data gap from 17:17 to 17:24 UT. No further data
interruptions are expected.

Herb Dragert
Pacific Geoscience Centre
[email-masked]