Subject: [IGSMAIL-3447]: ALBH data problems
From: Herb Dragert <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:19:50 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Jul 16:17:51 PDT 2001      Message Number 3447
******************************************************************************

Author: Herb Dragert

**************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: ALBH
DOMES No.:      40129M003
MONUMENT No.    927000
LOCATION:       Albert Head Base, Victoria, B.C., Canada
                
ADVISORY:

The site has been experiencing prolonged power outages over the last 3 days
due to extensive tree trimming under power lines. This has resulted in large
data gaps and a switch from the MASER clock to internal clock steering for 
the sparse data that are available.

We expect this situation to last one additional day (July 27) after which 
uninterrupted power will once again be available. The switch back to the 
MASER clock will not take place until July 30 or 31.

Herb Dragert
Pacific Geoscience Centre
[email-masked]