Subject: [IGSMAIL-3445]: SPT0 or SP0G Ref. igsmail 3438
From: "K. Herzberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:59:31 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Jul 08:59:49 PDT 2001      Message Number 3445
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger

Reffering to IGSMAIL 3438 - site SPT0 / SP0G ( Boras/Sweden)  -

The RINEX files SPT0 and SP0G contains the same GPS/GLONASS
data, they are totaly identical except the site name. 
At BKG we do not store the same data set twice,
e.g. in the directories  EUREF/obs/2001  and  IGLOS/obs/2001

The data from the site Boras contains GLONASS+GPS data
and therefore they stored into the directory 
IGLOS/obs/2001/ <day>  with the site name SP0G

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
                          / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     ++++
++++++                   URL: http://www.ifag.de/            ++++++
++++++++                      http://igs.ifag.de/          ++++++++