Subject: [IGSMAIL-3437]: NGS GPS weeks 1120-1121
From: kass <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:31:56 EDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      20 Jul 13:50:11 PDT 2001      Message Number 3437
******************************************************************************

Author:  Bill Kass

Dear Colleagues,

The modified julian dates and GPS week numbers were incorrect in the 
headers of the orbit (SP3) files for GPS weeks 1120 and 1121.  The
problem has been rectified and these orbit files were resubmitted
to the IGS community.  NGS apologizes for any inconvenience.

                               Sincerely,
                               Bill Kass

========================================================================
William Kass                       Telephone: (301) 713-3209  ext.164
Spatial Reference System Division  FAX:       (301) 713-4324
National Geodetic Survey, NOAA     Email:     [email-masked]
1315 East West Highway
Silver Spring, Md  20910-3282
========================================================================