Subject: [IGSMAIL-343] Corrections: GOLD,MADR,TIDB
From: Dave Starr
Date: 24 SEP 1993 10:07:32

IGS Electronic Mail       24-SEP-1993 10:07:32       Message Number 343
***********************************************************************

From: Dave Starr
Subj: Corrections: GOLD,MADR,TIDB 
---------------------------------

The data files for the DSN sites GOLD, MADR, and TIDB FOR DAYS 259 to
262 have been corrected and should be available from CDDIS.

In addition TIDB appears to have gone offline on day 262 and recovered
on day 264. Total outtage appears to be about 36 hours.

- Dave

=======================================================================
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================