Subject: [IGSMAIL-3429]: IRKT bad data intervals
From: "Vjacheslav T. Zalutsky" <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail box <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:54:18 +0900

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Jul 02:57:38 PDT 2001      Message Number 3429
******************************************************************************

Author: V.ZALUTSKY
Subject: IRKT bad data intervals

Dear Colleagues:

Please be informed that during two DOYS, 198 and 199, we conducted some works
related with the installation of additional GPS/GLONASS receiver and it
connection to H-maser reference frequency signal. As a sequence, some cycle
clips and data lost in observations with TR-8000 receiver are probable.
Main problems may arise with the data for a first part of these days.
Particularly, for the intervals from 2:00am to 8:00UT.
Starting from 8:00UT DOY199 our TR-8000 receiver is working in a normal mode.

We apologize for these inconveniences,

Vjacheslav ZALUTSKY

**********************************************************************
Dr.V.Zalutsky
Head of Time-coordinates measurements division,
Department of Metrology for Time and Space

East-Siberian Research Institute for Physics-technical
and Radio-technical  Measurements (ES SRIPRM = VS NIIFTRI)
VS NIIFTRI       tel: +7-395-2-393-853 ,   +7-395-2-460-822
57, Borodina Str.,              fax: +7-395-2-393-848                    
Irkutsk, 664056                 e-mail: [email-masked],
RUSSIA                                  [email-masked]
*********************************************************************************************