Subject: [IGSMAIL-3428]: MBAR: new station in Mbarara, Uganda
From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:14:30 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      17 Jul 14:15:11 PDT 2001      Message Number 3428
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud

We are pleased to inform you of a new JPL/UNAVCO GPS station in Mbarara,
Uganda (MBAR). The station is located at the Kyahi Forest Reserve in
south-western Uganda at approximately 0.6013S latitude and 30.7377E
longitude. The station is running an Ashtech Z-XII receiver with a choke
ring antenna.

The complete IGS log has been submitted to the CB and data is now available.

	-Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                      "The white chrysanthemum          \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA              Is disguised by the first frost. \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                  If I wanted to pick one          \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                  I could find it only by chance." \_
\_ Web http://www.unavco.ucar.edu              OSHIKOCHI NO MITSUNE     \_
\_ [email-masked]                                                 \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_