Subject: [IGSMAIL-341] AS Problem: GOLD,MADR,TIDB
From: Dave Starr
Date: 22 SEP 1993 08:44:30

IGS Electronic Mail       22-SEP-1993 08:44:30       Message Number 341
***********************************************************************

From: Dave Starr
Subj: AS Problem: GOLD,MADR,TIDB 
--------------------------------

The latest round of AS has exposed another error in our handeling of data
from the three DSN sites GOLD, MADR, and TIDB. We are working on 
correcting this undocumented feature and will have replacement files
shortly. This is for the period from day 259 to 262.

- Dave

=======================================================================
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================