Subject: [IGSMAIL-3381]: IGS Technical Report 2000, Update & Reminder
From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:36:48 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 Jun 17:37:58 PDT 2001      Message Number 3381
******************************************************************************

Author: Ruth Neilan, IGS CB

---->>>   Input Submission Due Date forIGS Technical Reports 2000:
                           Friday, June 22, 2001  <<<----

Reference IGSMail #3315

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The contributions are beginning to come in for the TR 2000 - many 
thanks - and more are on their way.  The submission guidelines have 
changed slightly for this year. Due to new security regulations at 
JPL, we can no longer use the on-line submission form as in the past. 
You will be emailing your contribution to Ken Gowey per the updated 
guidelines -- click on the 'Submission Guidelines' link on the front 
page of the IGS website.

If you have any problems with sending your contribution or attached 
file, we can arrange to ftp the file from your site, please let Ken 
know.

Even though the hardcopy publication will be black and white, graphs 
or plots in color look good on the website and on the future CDs we 
plan to produce.  Just be sure to retain information by using 
separate symbols or line characteristics for the B&W printing.

Thanks for your cooperation, and apologies for multiple postings - 
but hopefully not as many as the last time!

regards,

Ruth

-- 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  International GPS Service - Central Bureau
        Jet Propulsion Laboratory
    tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686
          mobile: 626-975-1136
        <[email-masked]>
         http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^