Subject: [IGSMAIL-336] Network Advisory: MCMU,FAIR
From: Dave Starr
Date: 11 SEP 1993 12:12:41

IGS Electronic Mail       11-SEP-1993 12:12:41       Message Number 336
***********************************************************************

From: Dave Starr
Subj: Network Advisory: MCMU,FAIR
---------------------------------

The McMurdo Rinex file for day 250 contains binary data and will 
cause processing problems. I am working to correct the processing
error that allows this to happen. 

Due to events external to JPL I may not have a corrected file 
available for sometime.

- Dave

The Rogue GPS receiver at Gilmore Creek VLBI Station ( Fairbanks , Alaska ) has
been off line since DOY 250 at 20:00 ut. The Receiver was taken off line when
the  Hydrogen Maser was disconnected for maintenance. 

In the future, JPL can provide GPS receiver work-arounds for scheduled  VLBI
station maintenance periods. Please inform us ahead of time so we can make
appropriate arrangements.

- Dave & Steve

=======================================================================
Steve DiNardo			   Telephone:   (818) 354 3429
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.				[email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================