Subject: [IGSMAIL-3359]: Correction to LAE1 Rinex headers
From: "Sudarshan Joshi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:22:07 +1000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      30 May 09:55:53 PDT 2001      Message Number 3359
******************************************************************************

Author: Richard Stanaway (on behalf of Sudarshan Joshi)

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing on behalf of Sudarshan Joshi, the primary site contact for
LAE1, to notify of a
few minor alterations to the LAE1 Rinex headers made today at 13:50 hrs PNG
Time (JD 148 03:50 hrs UT) as notified by Paul Tregoning on the 7th May
2001.

Hourly log files were interrupted for 10 minutes between 03:50 and 04:00
while GBSS was disconnected from the base receiver, in order for the edits
to be made to the configuration.

The changes made to RINEX header are as follows (hourly and Daily files);

1. The Domes Number has been changed to 51002M001
2. The antenna Height is now 0.011 metres ARP (as measured last week)
3. The antenna type has been changed to ASH700936A_M

The Site ID for raw observations remains LAE1, however the Domes Number will
be included in the
header of the Rinex Obs file as a comment.

These changes will take effect from 04:00 UT on JD 148 (2PM 28th May 2001
Papua New Guinea time)

Regards,
Richard Stanaway (on behalf of Sudarshan Joshi)
Geodetic Surveyor, assisting UNITECH