Subject: [IGSMAIL-3357]: cc2noncc.f update
From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 9:54:14 EDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      30 May 06:54:15 PDT 2001      Message Number 3357
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

The RINEX converter utility, cc2noncc, which can be used to apply <P1-C1>
satellite bias corrections for cross-correlation type receivers, has been
updated.  The changes are intended to permit the Fortran code to be ported
to LINUX operating systems more easily.  Specifically, the use of dynamic
format statements and the passing of runstring parameters on the "PROGRAM"
line have been removed.

The updated Fortran code is available at
ftp://maia.usno.navy.mil/pub/biases/cc2noncc.f
(version 2.3, 30 May 2001).

In addition, a new executable file for compiling and linking (under
HP-UX10.20) has been added:
ftp://maia.usno.navy.mil/pub/biases/cc2noncc.mk

This version should give identical results to the previous version.

--Jim Ray