Subject: [IGSMAIL-3355]: 2001 IGS Workshop / Second Announcement
From: Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 0:19:12 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      29 May 17:19:14 PDT 2001      Message Number 3355
******************************************************************************

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

                        SECOND   ANNOUNCEMENT
                         2001  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                         October 15-18, 2001

                           Ottawa,  Canada

This message is to announce the creation of a web page that will be used to
provide additional information about the 2001 IGS Workshop to be held in
Ottawa, Canada.

Please consult the web site for information relating to accommodations in Ottawa
for the week of October 15 to 18th.  That time of year is considered busy
and early reservations are recommended.

    **********************************************************************
    IGS 2001 Workshop Web Site: www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop
    **********************************************************************
--