Subject: [IGSMAIL-335] NY ALESUND ROGUE
From: G. Preiss
Date: 10 SEP 1993 17:21:55

IGS Electronic Mail       10-SEP-1993 17:21:55       Message Number 335
***********************************************************************

From: G. Preiss
Subj: NY ALESUND ROGUE
----------------------

Dated: 0836 UTC, Fri Sep 10 1993                      My reference:  E198/93

*** Please quote my reference in replies ***

NY ALESUND ROGUE

Our difficulties with Ny Alesund have now become so serious that the Rogue is
now effectively unserviceable. We are working on finding a solution as soon as
possible, but this may mean that the Rogue will have to be returned to AOA for
repair. We cannot yet say when Ny Alesund will be up again, but will keep you
informed through IGSMAILs.

Regards

George Preiss

===========================================================================
George Preiss                                
-------------                                               

Geodetic Institute              Voice:       +47-32118393
Norwegian Mapping Authority     Switchboard: +47-32118100
(Statens Kartverk)              Telefax:     +47-32118101
Kartverksveien                  Telex:       79636 KARTV-N
N-3500 HONEFOSS                 E-Mail:      [email-masked]
Norway                          Home:        +47-32142667   
                                    
Local Time:                     UTC plus 1 hour (winter)
                                UTC plus 2 hours (summer)

Normal Office Hours:            0800 to 1600 hours local
===========================================================================