Subject: [IGSMAIL-3349]: GALA: Galapagos IGS data outage
From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:42:20 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      25 May 16:42:38 PDT 2001      Message Number 3349
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Due to a reconfiguration of the VSAT satellite communication servicing
Galapagos, we are currently unable to connect to the station. The outage is
expected to last another four to five days until the local VSAT can be
reconfigured.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                      "The white chrysanthemum          \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA              Is disguised by the first frost. \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                  If I wanted to pick one          \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                  I could find it only by chance." \_
\_ Web http://www.unavco.ucar.edu              OSHIKOCHI NO MITSUNE     \_
\_ [email-masked]                                                 \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_