Subject: [IGSMAIL-3322]: Resubmission of JPL AC Products, Week 1110
From: David C Jefferson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:46:25 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      08 May 15:46:27 PDT 2001      Message Number 3322
******************************************************************************

Author: D C Jefferson

An anomaly was found in our high-rate (30 sec) clock solution for April 20,
2001 (GPS week 1110, day 5) that necessitated reprocessing of this day.  We
have resubmitted the JPL final solutions for this entire week to the CDDIS
and the following local directories:

   ftp://sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/jpligsac/1110
   ftp://sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/jpligsac/hirate
   ftp://sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/gipsy_products/hrclocks (Apr 20 only)

as of Tue May  8 15:45:00 PDT 2001.  Files retrieved prior to this time should
be obtained again to ensure the most recent solution is used.  We apologize
for any inconvenience caused by this resubmission.

Regards,
David Jefferson and the
JPL Flinn/IGS Analysis Team