Subject: [IGSMAIL-332] Kootwijk distribution
From: T. Springer
Date: 7 SEP 1993 08:47:00

IGS Electronic Mail        7-SEP-1993 08:47:00       Message Number 332
***********************************************************************

From: T. Springer 
Subj: Kootwijk distribution
---------------------------

Dear colleagues,

Sometime this week, probably the night from Wednsday to Thursday, we will 
change the distribution procedure for the data of the Kootwijk rogue
receiver. We have ported the procedure from our MicroVax station to our 
new Unix (IBM rs6000) environment. For the IGS community this should have 
no effect since the procedure has effectively remained unchanged. We have
changed to the RGRINEX program from Werner Gurtner and therefore AS data
will now be flagged as agreed upon in Berne. Bit 2 of LLI will flag data 
collected under AS conditions. 

The procedure has been tested the last two weeks and proved to be reliable, 
but if anything does go wrong please contact me as soon as possible. 

Kind regards, 
              Tim Springer

E-mail: [email-masked]