Subject: [IGSMAIL-330] FTP access to ITRF publications
From: C.Boucher, Z.Altamimi
Date: 6 SEP 1993 09:24:03

IGS Electronic Mail        6-SEP-1993 09:24:03       Message Number 330
***********************************************************************

From: C.Boucher, Z.Altamimi
Subj: FTP access to ITRF publications
-------------------------------------

The Terrestrial Frame Section of the IERS Central Bureau could be reached 
by ftp through Internet network. All ITRF users who are connected to 
Internet could get ITRF files using ftp (between 12:00 and 24:00 hrs). 
These files are on a VMS machine.

Access to the files :
====================

Please connect via Internet using      : ftp 192.33.147.79
       with login                      : ITRF
       and password                    : IERSPUB

Then use the command "get" to transfer the wanted files.

Files available                              
                                                                       
    ITRF92.TXT     : Description of the ITRF92 solution 

    ITRF92.SSC     : ITRF92 station coordinates for epoch 1988.0        
                     and ITRF92 velocity field                  

    ITRF92.TP      : Transformation parameters at epoch 1988.0         
                     and their temporal variations from ITRF92 
                     to the individual solutions               

    IERS.SITE      : Catalogue of IERS sites

    IERS_DIR.STA   : Directory of IERS stations

    IERS_STA.OCC   : Occupancies of IERS stations

    IERS.ECC       : Local eccentricities for IERS colocation sites

    IGSMAIL.263    : IERS/IGS station eccentricities and coordinates
                     published via IGS mail #263

    IGSMAIL.264    : IERS/IGS station list published via IGS mail #264

    
For more information please contact us at:

[email-masked]  or   [email-masked]

Best regards

Claude Boucher and Zuheir Altamimi