Subject: [IGSMAIL-328] Updating of IGS Rinex files on CDDIS
From: P. Tetreault
Date: 1 SEP 1993 09:04:56

IGS Electronic Mail        1-SEP-1993 09:04:56       Message Number 328
***********************************************************************

From: P. Tetreault
Subj: Updating of IGS Rinex files on CDDIS
------------------------------------------

 It occasionally happens that "incorrect" RINEX files that had been archived 
 on CDDIS are replaced by correct ones without warnings to IGS users.  This
 can be a problem if the first incorrect file was pulled from CDDIS and used 
 in processing.  Often, a lot of cpu time is lost before the problem is
 noticed and corrected.
 
 It would therefore be appreciated by processing centres and IGS users if
 a warning IGS message is issued when a file is replaced/updated in an IGS 
 global data centre.  The message can be brief stating only that a file was 
 replaced.

-- 
Pierre Tetreault
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]