Subject: [IGSMAIL-3276]: KIT3 data transfer status
From: "Dr. M. Ramatschi" <[email-masked]>
To: IGSMail <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:48:12 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Apr 10:13:13 PDT 2001      Message Number 3276
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear Colleagues,

Due to immense transfer cost of the KIT3 data via INMARSAT we had to
cancel this procedure.
Our Usbekian partners are working on an internet connection to this
side. Hopefully it will be established in the month of may 2001.
In the meantime the data flow will be not regular and insofar the
station may for a shorter interruption period not be considered a core
station.
We will inform you as soon as the regular transfer of data via internet
is established.

Best regards
Markus Ramatschi

--

_________________________________________

    Dr. Markus Ramatschi
    Dipl.- Geophys.
    GFZ-Potsdam
    Telegrafenberg

    D-14473 Potsdam

    Tel.: +49 (0) 331 288-1746
    Fax : +49 (0) 331 288-1747
    eMail: [email-masked]
________________________________________