Subject: [IGSMAIL-327] Correction (week 707)
From: G. Blewitt
Date: 31 AUG 1993 14:25:45

IGS Electronic Mail       31-AUG-1993 14:25:45       Message Number 327
***********************************************************************

From: G. Blewitt
Subj: Correction (week 707)
---------------------------

To the IGS community:

Due to an error in the assembly of JPL's weekly analysis report for GPS week
707 (IGS Report #455), erroneous values for PMX and PMY were recorded in the
UTPM table for day 206 (July 25, 1993). We have corrected the error, and files
with the new values have been re-posted to the BODHI archive at JPL. The ONLY
files affected are JPL07077.SUM and JPL0707.ERP; no change in the orbit files
was necessary. The error was corrected before transfer of the affected files to
the CDDIS.

We apologize for any inconvenience this oversight may have caused.

Sincerely,
David C. Jefferson ([email-masked])
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA   USA