Subject: [IGSMAIL-3237]: GPS III Questionnaire
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:05:38 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      20 Mar 04:01:04 PST 2001      Message Number 3237
******************************************************************************

Author: G. Weber, BKG, Frankfurt

Dear Colleague,

The following is a questionnaire distributed by the US
Coast Guard Navigation Center concerning the future
development of GPS. You might like the idea to respond.

_____________________________________________________

GPS III

The U.S. Government is collecting suggestions for improvements to the GPS
system.  In doing so, the civil GPS user community is being provided a
unique opportunity to input their ideas into the system architecture
development of GPS III.

To better serve you and this process, please supply the requested contact
information.  Contact information may be important in case the reviewers
have questions or would like to further discuss your ideas.

The limits to the scope of this questionnaire are the limits of your
imagination.  Please don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the GPS-III
development.

For those attending the CGSIC meeting next week, there will be a GPS III
Discussion Forum on Tuesday afternoon.

_____________________________________________________

GPS III Questionnaire

1. Contact Background Information

*Last/Family Name___
*First name____
Title__
Organization__
Street address ____

City ___
State/Province_____
Zip/Postal code___
*Country_____
Phone ____
FAX_______
E-mail ______

2. Category that best describes your GPS use (aviation, maritime,
   surveying, research, etc.)  _______

3. Category that best describes your business.______

4. *How do you use GPS? _____________

5. How can GPS service be improved to support your application?

6. What additional / improved GPS capability would you recommend?

_________________________________________________________

* Required
Please return this form to USCG NAVCEN (CGSIC) at Fax: +1 703313 5805 Or
				      7323 Telegraph Road
				      Alexandria, VA  22315
				      USA
				      E-mail: [email-masked]