Subject: [IGSMAIL-3230]: USNO job openings
From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:55:40 EST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Mar 07:55:46 PST 2001      Message Number 3230
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

The U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) has several job vacancies for which
suitable candidates are sought.  The position announcements were posted
on 09 March and will close on 23 Sept 2001.  Candidates will be considered
at monthly intervals beginning on 23 March.

The announcements are written to cover a broad range of possible positions
at the Naval Observatory.  It is expected that at least one of these will
be in the Earth Orientation Dept. working in the areas of VLBI data
processing and/or GPS data analysis.  These positions are open to all U.S.
citizens.

GS-12 Astronomer (annual salary range of $53,156-$69,099) -- See
http://www.resume.hroc.navy.mil/vacancy/vac_preview3_N1.cfm?vac_id=35367
Announcement Number:  HRSCC-01-0167/DT
This is a term (post-doc) appointment, not to exceed two years.

GS-12/13 Astronomer (annual salary range of $53,156-$82,180) -- See
http://www.resume.hroc.navy.mil/vacancy/vac_preview3_N1.cfm?vac_id=35370
Announcement Number:  HRSCC-01-164/DT
This is a permanent position.

For further information, please refer to this site:
http://www.resume.hroc.navy.mil/vacancy/vac_list.cfm?REGION=CAPITAL