Subject: [IGSMAIL-318] Matera data site
From: F. Vespe
Date: 20 AUG 1993 09:21:29

IGS Electronic Mail       20-AUG-1993 09:21:29       Message Number 318
***********************************************************************

From: F. Vespe
Subj: Matera data site
----------------------

Station Information Request, August 19, 1993
Agenzia Spaziale Italiana/ Centro di Geodesia Spaziale (Italy)
******************************************************************
.....Matera, ISA
 to: Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
======================================================================

**********************************
     SITE INFORMATION FORM
**********************************

0. Form

        Prepared by (full name):Francesco Vespe / Michele Poggi
        Date                   :08.19.1993
        Report type            :Update
          (NEW or UPDATE)
 
1. Site Identification of the GPS monument

        Site Name              :Matera
        4 char ID              :MATE
        Monument Inscription   :stable pillar on the roof
        IERS DOMES Number      :
        CDP Number             :
        Date                   :January 1991
        Additional information :During GIG/IERS campaign the antenna was
				in another place
2. Site Location

        City                   :Matera
        Country                :Italy
        Tectonic Plate         :African-Eurasian tectonic plate Boundary
        Additional information :

3. GPS Receiver 	

        Type                   : Rogue SNR-8
        Serial Number          : R 118
        Firmware Version       : 7.4
        Date                   : June 01 1993 (Installed)

   (use type names from attached list)

4. GPS Antenna

        Type                   :Dorne/Margolin B
        Serial Number          :
        Date                   :04.16.1991 (final location)

   (use type names from attached list)

        Vertical Antenna Height:0.135
        Antenna Reference Point:Bottom of chokering
        Date                   :4.16.91

5. Local Site Ties
        
Monument        CDP    DOMES              Components      Accuracy Date
Name          Number  Number       dX       dY      dZ    mm   yy-mm-dd
SLR station   7939      1	-19.420   33.060  -0.044  2.2  91 11 01       
VLBI station  7243      1	 37.315  -43.721  -7.584  6.0  91 11 01
............  ....... ........   ........ ........ ........ .. .. .. ..

Differential coordinates from the GPS monument to the reference and 
other monuments. The components are parallel to the XYZ-axes of the 
global geocentric reference system ITRF (WGS-84).

"Accuracy" is estimated accuracy of local survey (millimeters).

6. Frequency standard

        H-maser /avail/   Cesium /x /    Quartz /   /     Internal /   /
        Other (specify)        :
        Date                   :

        (Mark with 'X')

7. Collocation

        SLR    /p/    VLBI  /p/     DORIS  /  /     PRARE    /  /  

        Other GEOPHYSICAL Instrumentation (specify)        :

        Other (specify)        :

        (Mark with 'P' for permanent, 'M' for mobile collocation)

8. On-site, Point of Contact Agency Information 

        Agency                 :Italian Space Agency (ASI)
        Contact                :Francesco Vespe
        Address                :Centro di Geodesia Spaziale POB 11
                                75100 Matera (Italy)
        Telephone              :(39) 835 377211
        E-mail                 :[email-masked]
        Fax                    :(39) 835 339005

9. Responsible Operations Agency 
   (if different from item 8)

        Agency                 :Telespazio S.p.A.
                                
        Contact                :Michele Poggi / D. Del Rosso
        Address                :Centro di Geodesia Spaziale POB 155
                                75100 Matera (Italy)
        Telephone              :(39) 835 377233
        E-mail                 :[email-masked] 
        Fax                    :(39) 835 334951

10. Please insert here the character graphics corresponding to the 
antenna type. Check, complete or change if necessary the antenna 
dimensions.

11. Hard copy information

    The next items should be compiled and sent to the Central Bureau 
(see original IGS Station Information Report, or contact the CB for 
forms).

    Please mark 'X' if on file or date expected to be available.

        Site Map               :x
        Site Diagram           :x
        Horizon Mask           :x
        Monument description   :x
        Site pictures          :x

Antenna Chart and Graphics
Werner Gurtner

+----------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
|  ROGUE Receivers     |  Description                                  |
+----------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
|* ROGUE SNR-8         |  2 unit rack-mounted (big Rogue)              |
+----------------------+---------------------------------------- ------+
|  ROGUE Antennae      |  Description                                  |
+----------------------+---------------------------------------- ------+
|  DORNE MARGOLIN R    |Antenna with chokering for Rogues (JPL design) |
|* DORNE MARGOLIN B    |Antenna with chokering forRogues (AOA design)  |
|  DORNE MARGOLIN T    |Antenna with chokering for TurboRogues         |
+----------------------+-----------------------------------------------+

************************************************************************

*    Rogue:  DORNE MARGOLIN B  (Allen Osborne Design)

                         -----  
                     /     +     \                        <-- 0.096  L2
                    |      +      |                       <-- 0.078  L1
  +-----------------+-------------+------------------+    <-- 0.070  TCR
  |                                                  |
  |                                                  |
  |                                                  |
  |                                                  |
  |                                                  |
  +-----------------+------x------+------------------+    <-- 0.000  ARP
                    |             |  
                    +-------------+                       <-- -0.011
                          ||  ||

  <--                    0.351                     -->