Subject: [IGSMAIL-3176]: Zimm with reduced coordinate repeatabilities for days 006 - 010
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:58:55 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      19 Jan 02:02:10 PST 2001      Message Number 3176
******************************************************************************

Author: E. Brockmann

Dear colleagues,

For the global permanent site ZIMM we faced some problems during the data
analysis from day 006 till day 010.

The data are not totally corrupted, residuals and ambiguity resolution
statics look normal, but the achieved coordinate repeatability is
considerable reduced: 1 to 2 cm instead of millimeter level. No reason for
this phenomenum was found, yet. 

The data since day 011 seem to be ok.

Greetings

Elmar Brockmann

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Elmar Brockmann
Swiss Federal Office of Topography (Bundesamt fuer Landestopographie)
Section Satellite Geodesy (Abteilung Satelliten-Geodäsie)
Seftigenstrasse 264
CH-3084 Wabern
Switzerland

Phone:           ++41 / 31 / 963 22 56
Fax:             ++41 / 31 / 963 24 59
Operator:        ++41 / 31 / 963 21 11
Internet:        [email-masked]
Web-Site:        http://www.swisstopo.ch