Subject: [IGSMAIL-3168]: <P1-C1> pseudorange bias corrections
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:47:15 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      16 Jan 02:49:21 PST 2001      Message Number 3168
******************************************************************************

Author:  I. Romero
Subject: <P1-C1> pseudorange bias corrections

Dear all,

Just a quick note to inform everyone that the ESA/ESOC Analysis Centre has
implemented the new <P1-C1> pseudorange bias corrections as suggested by Jim Ray
(IGS MAIL 3160) as of day 1 of GPS week 1097.   The implementation uses the
RINEX converter utility cc2noncc, version 2.0, 4 January 2000.  This is an
upgrade from the previous version of Jun 2000.

Thanks to Jim Ray for coordinating these efforts and for making available to the
ACs the utility cc2noncc for the correction of the RINEX. files from older
receivers.

Best Regards,

Nacho Romero
IGS Team at ESOC