Subject: [IGSMAIL-312] JPL GPS Buffer Advisory
From: Dave Starr
Date: 14 AUG 1993 12:47:10

IGS Electronic Mail       14-AUG-1993 12:47:10       Message Number 312
***********************************************************************

From: Dave Starr
Subj: JPL GPS Buffer Advisory
-----------------------------

For those of you who have direct access to the JPL GPS Buffer on Bodhi
the path for the Rinex data has changed slightly. The path from your
login directory is now "gps/rnx". This change was required as there is
now multiple volumes serving the "gps" mount point instead of the former
single volume.

For those of you who may be accessing the JPL GPS Buffer via Logos be 
advised that this access will be terminated in the near future. If you
still require access and do not have access to Bodhi please advise me
and I will set you up as soon as possible.

- Dave

=======================================================================
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================