Subject: [IGSMAIL-3110]: KUMT: please disregard most recent files from the KUMT station
From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:11:41 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Nov 15:12:10 PST 2000      Message Number 3110
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud

We suspect that the most recent files (doy 313-323) from the Kumtor (KUMT)
station are erroneous, and ask that you please disregard these files for
now. The station KUMT has been out of operation since September 27, 2000 due
to a receiver failure and we are investigating the current setup. Until we
have established the new configuration we ask that you disregard the above
mentioned files.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

	-Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                      "The white chrysanthemum          \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA              Is disguised by the first frost. \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                  If I wanted to pick one          \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                  I could find it only by chance." \_
\_ Web http://www.unavco.ucar.edu              OSHIKOCHI NO MITSUNE     \_
\_ [email-masked]                                                 \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_