Subject: [IGSMAIL-3107]: Analysis Workshop proceedings
From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 8:21:15 EST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      20 Nov 05:21:17 PST 2000      Message Number 3107
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

A selection of the papers presented at the IGS Analysis Center Workshop
2000, held during 25-29 September 2000 at the U.S. Naval Observatory in
Washington, DC, is now available as electronic preprints.  Thanks to 
Alfred Leick, editor, these papers will be published as a special issue
of GPS Solutions, issue 4(4), due to appear in Spring 2001.

The preprints are available (in MS Word format) at
<http://maia.usno.navy.mil/igs-wrkshp/proc-index.html>.

The table of contents is:

* J. Ray,
  "Introduction to Special Issue" 

* P. Fang, G. Gendt, T. Springer, & T. Mannucci,
  "IGS near real-time products and their applications" 

* S. Gutman & S. Benjamin,
  "The role of ground-based GPS meteorological observations in numerical
  weather prediction" 

* P. Willis & J. Dow,
  "Potential interests of the IGS for the Galileo system" 

* A. Mozo-Garcia, E. Herraiz-Monseco, A.B. Martin-Peiro, & M.M. Romay-Merino,
  "Galileo constellation design" 

* R. Weber & J. Slater,
  "The International GLONASS Service -- Pilot Project" 

* G. Mader,
  "A comparison of absolute and relative GPS antenna calibrations" 

* M. Rothacher,
  "Comparison of absolute and relative antenna phase center variations" 

* J. Ray, F. Arias, G. Petit, T. Springer, Th. Schildknecht, J. Clarke,
  & J. Johansson,
  "Progress in carrier phase time transfer" 

* J. Kouba & T. Springer,
  "New IGS station and satellite clock combination" 

* G. Petit, Z. Jiang, J. White, R. Beard, & E. Powers,
  "Absolute calibration of an Ashtech Z12-T GPS receiver" 

* D. Jefferson, M.B. Heflin, & R.J. Muellerschoen,
  "Examining the C1-P1 pseudorange bias"