Subject: [IGSMAIL-3064]: USUD: new Ashtech data available
From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:54:55 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      19 Oct 16:55:35 PDT 2000      Message Number 3064
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud

The IGS station Usuda (USUD) has been upgraded to an Ashtech Z-XII3
receiver, and is running off an external H-Maser frequency standard. New
data is available from doy 285 (October 11, 2000). The IGS log has been
submitted to the IGS Central Bureau.

Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                      "The white chrysanthemum          \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA              Is disguised by the first frost. \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                  If I wanted to pick one          \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                  I could find it only by chance." \_
\_ Web http://www.unavco.ucar.edu              OSHIKOCHI NO MITSUNE     \_
\_ [email-masked]                                                 \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_