Subject: [IGSMAIL-3061]: EISL: IGS station on Easter Island is down
From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:29:53 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Oct 09:30:54 PDT 2000      Message Number 3061
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud

The IGS station on Easter Island (EISL) is temporarily down due to a power
outage following a storm which took out the receiver power supply. We will
send replacement equipment down ASAP, and hope that we can be back in
operation within a week/week and a half, pending transportation to Easter
Island, etc.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                      "The white chrysanthemum          \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA              Is disguised by the first frost. \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                  If I wanted to pick one          \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                  I could find it only by chance." \_
\_ Web http://www.unavco.ucar.edu              OSHIKOCHI NO MITSUNE     \_
\_ [email-masked]                                                 \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_