Subject: [IGSMAIL-3031]: NRCan - Internet Connection down
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:07:29 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Sep 09:30:02 PDT 2000      Message Number 3031
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt

Dear Colleagues

This message is being passed along on behalf of Geodetic Survey 
Division, NRCan, Ottawa.

The internet connection to the main NRCan facility in Ottawa is 
presently down. This will affect access to macs.geod.nrcan.gc.ca as 
well as any data being pushed to CDDIS (ALGO, CHUR, PRDS, SCH2, STJO, 
YELL, NRC1). There is currently no estimate of the length of time 
before connectivity is restored.

The data flow from ALBH will also be affected partially due to this 
but also due to a failure in the frame relay connection to the site.

Regards

Mike

                             _
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ []-(_)-[]  /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

             http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.         Tel  (250) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre       FAX  (250) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada     Cell (250) 920-6128
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.     mailto://[email-masked]
Sidney, B.C.               
Canada  V8L 4B2 
                             _
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ []-(_)-[]  /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/