Subject: [IGSMAIL-3025]: Analysis Workshop announcements
From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:32:18 EDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      19 Sep 13:32:20 PDT 2000      Message Number 3025
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

                      IGS Analysis Center Workshop
                         U.S. Naval Observatory
                          Washington, DC, USA

                          25-29 September 2000

                 http://maia.usno.navy.mil/igs-wrkshp/

Program -- The agenda is nearly complete, but some sessions are still
  not finalized.  Please continue to check the website periodically for
  updates.

BANQUET CORRECTION ! -- The day for the banquet was incorrectly shown on
  the agenda.  The correct day is Wednesday evening, 27 September.

Position papers -- Two have been posted so far -- for the IGS/BIPM timing
  pilot project and for the Galileo sessions.  Please check the website.

--Jim