Subject: [IGSMAIL-302] EMR RINEX FILE CORRECTION
From: P. Heroux
Date: 6 AUG 1993 16:04:28

IGS Electronic Mail        6-AUG-1993 16:04:28       Message Number 302
***********************************************************************

From: P. Heroux
Subj: EMR RINEX FILE CORRECTION
-------------------------------

	We recently realised that the RINEX NAVIGATION files that we
have been producing are in error for ALBH, ALGO, DRAO, YELL and STJO. 
The field containing the date of the ephemeris exceeds the correct value 
by 1 day. The RINEX OBSERVATION files are correct. This problem was rectified
on Juy 27 and both file types are now in agreement. The presence of
unprintable characters in the header records that was introduced between 
July 27 and August 2 has also been rectified.

-- 
Pierre Heroux
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]