Subject: [IGSMAIL-301] Goldstone data update
From: Dave Starr
Date: 6 AUG 1993 08:56:46

IGS Electronic Mail        6-AUG-1993 08:56:46       Message Number 301
***********************************************************************

From: Dave Starr
Subj: Goldstone data update
---------------------------

With the alertness of some of the users we have reprocessed a significant
portion of the data from Goldstone. This error is an artifact of the 
collection system and slipped by us when we unexpectedly had to 
switch platforms. I make no excuses and apologize for any inconvience.
The new files should be available shortly from CDDIS or directly from
JPL.

Thank you for your patience.

- Dave

=======================================================================
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================