Subject: [IGSMAIL-299] On Travel Notice
From: R. Neilan
Date: 4 AUG 1993 08:24:52

IGS Electronic Mail        4-AUG-1993 08:24:52       Message Number 299
***********************************************************************

From: R. Neilan 
Subj: On Travel Notice
----------------------

Dear Colleagues:

I will be attending the IAG meeting in Beijing followed by meetings
in Japan at ERI and GSI and will be away from the office until 
August 23.  Should the need arise to reach me or contact me, please 
call or fax my secretary, Bonnie at 818-354-7052 & at the same fax number as
mine listed below.  

There are at about a dozen people that have responded to one of my
last messages who will be attending the meeting, including the IGS 
Chair, Gerhard Beutler and our Mentor, Ivan Mueller.  If necessary we can hold
a short ad hoc meeting, I will confer with Gerhard to see what he
thinks.  If you need to reach anyone, Bonnie will assist. 

In any other matters concerning the IGS please contact Carey Noll at
the numbers below.  Carey has graciously agreed to watch over the
day to day activities of IGS.  

Best Regards,
Ruth 

======================================================================
Ruth E. Neilan                     Telephone:   (818)-354-8330
IGS Central Bureau                 FAX:         (818)-393-6686
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
======================================================================

======================================================================
Carey E. Noll                     Telephone:  (301)-286-9283
IGS Global Data Center/CDDIS      FAX:        (301)-286-4943
Code 902.2                        Email:      [email-masked]
NASA/GSFC
Greenbelt, MD 20771
======================================================================